2012年9月24日星期一

Nike Shox Torch 2 What Do You Think About American Idol 2010 Result-_10997

Although American Idol 2010 was over and Lee DeWyze had been announced as the winner. I still feel the second runner up Crystal Bowersox should be crowned the queen. I am sure the result telling us she came in second that night had broken many of her fans' hearts, including myself. What happen to the American? Why was the result every year seems so unfavorable?

If you browse online, you will notice many people feel that American Idol is full of crap and is all about teen fans voting for the cute looking boys or girls. And traditionally, the winner is usually the second best. For example like Reuben over Clay, Kris over Adam, etc. Sometimes Americans seems to love the underdog and do not vote for the best. Well, this is at least what I feel after watching the result night.

I am not saying Lee is not a good singer. In fact I like his humble and sincere attitude. He is such a nice guy on stage. His voice is great but may still need to polish a little bit further. In comparison, Crystal's vocal is far more amazing to me. She is talented and technically can sings better. Both of them seem to have great potential and humble all the time. But if needed to choose a winner, my vote is still with Crystal because this lady is awesome!

Since American Idol is a popularity contest, I will not expect the most talented people to win. It is all about voting game in reality show. One thing for sure is this contest has indeed discovered a lot of great talent and giving them a chance to shine not only in front of Americans, but to the entire world. I was happy when I heard that Crystal got a signed record deal after the show.

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论